Scammed? Need assistance please.

Hello I recently purchased a Xbox One Digital Code from a seller(Let me know if you need there name) It was my latest purchase March 24th the game was suppose to be Far Cry 5 Digital Deluxe Version. I have purchased from this seller atleast 4-5 times in the past with no problems. I’m not sure what happened but when i redeemed the code it went thru okay and the game worked i could play but today however when I tried to play it said i did not own this anymore? Okay so i did alittle digging and after chating to microsoft support the code that was sold to me only unlocks a dlc skin for the game and does not have the full game like the listing said. So since i cant contact the seller as he has no other listings posted i dont know who to contact to get whats owed to me or get a refund. The day i purchased and the code was redeemed it was good and it was working so i closed the sale by rating as i know sellers hate to wait the 3 days now i wish i had waited but like i said this has never happened before. I had microsoft email me the chat session to confirm this so that if gameflip needed it i could forward it to you to verify. Any help that you can give me is appreciated. My invite code is EF3KCQ. Not sure if you needed that but thought I would put it anyways. Cheers

Hi @RussXB1. Thanks for reaching out and we’re sorry to hear about that.

Could you please open a ticket at https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and provide as much information and evidence as you can? Please include screenshots of the “error” you see and other relevant screens for our investigation.

Since this issue involves dispute and buyer/seller investigation, we need to take it via the support route.

Thank you.

I did. It’s been 2 days. How long does it take for them to answer back? Thanks

You should get a reply soon

I hope So. I still haven’t got a reply to my ticket. This is starting to get frustrating.

Okay I don’t know what’s going on with my ticket I finally get a reply after 4-5 days and in the message it says if this still isn’t resolved please reply? Are you serious of course it’s not resolved I haven’t got to talk to anybody! Was my information/complaint not read!?I sent in all the proof to the T. How much longer am I going to have to wait to get my money back?! You guys really need to invest in more employees if your always falling behind in tickets this is is insane. I replied to the email 3-4 times. Nothing. I’m going to give you guys acouple more days then I’m filing a claim on the bbb.

We are checking your issue right now, we will try to answer your ticket as soon as possible yet today.

Thanks!

Thank you DunnBiscuit! I received the refund invoice. Please accept my deepest apoligizes for my attitude and impatience during this matter as it’s been a frustrating week. I can now finally get the game. Ticket aside I really do appreciate gameflip as my go to service for digital games and hope I can continue to use it in the future. Thanks again…Russ

hello dear russxb1.

its me xo hunter xbox store !

You after getting problem with code try contact me ? or comment on any post ? i dont know why the codes get problem !!! and i give money back to who buy Far cry 5 deluxe edition !!!

Only deluxe edition get problem !

i give to some one another code ! i have support before and after selling.
i dont see any your comment on our list
im waiting for all who tell me code get problem to give money back !!!

So best wishes

im selling 6 deluxe edition and only this codes get problem !!
im talking to support and ubisoft but still have problem ubisoft tell me give me new codes at 10april !!!
but im giving back money who need money or who need new game !!
some one get extinction code !!

im just waiting for you guys !

that better you call me before report dude.
now all my 1year work is gone for nothing.
you buying more then 10 code from me ! its not good just one time comment me before report dude!!

ok i dont take your time.
if i account get un suspended i give your money back for sure and 1 game code for apology.

I never try scamm any one !! some time in work getting problem in any work !
if i want try scamm make new account why i do scam with this account ???

im selling 6 deluxe edition and only this codes get problem !!
im talking to support and ubisoft but still have problem ubisoft tell me give me new codes at 10april !!!
but im giving back money who need money or who need new game !!
some one get extinction code !!

im just waiting for you guys !

that better you call me before report dude.
now all my 1year work is gone for nothing.
you buying more then 10 code from me ! its not good just one time comment me before report dude!!

ok i dont take your time.
if i account get un suspended i give your money back for sure and 1 game code for apology.

I never try scamm any one !! some time in work getting problem in any work !
if i want try scamm make new account why i do scam with this account ???

Please read it

please read my comment to other two guys tell me about far cry 5 deluxe edition!

some one take new code for new game .
some one stay o 10april for new farcry!

Sorry Hunter but during this time you had no listings up and I could not find you as after the fact you had changed your name from xbox store to Little Game Store. I had no way of contacting you and I had to protect myself on my end. I made it clear in my replies to gameflip that it might of been a bad code and nothing of your fault. I do know that things can happen that we do not mean. I’m sorry I hope gameflip does not ban your account as you are a great seller I just had no options at the time other than to contact them for refund. I’ve never been in this situation before and to protect myself I do as their rules on the site says to contact them with any problems.

I lost my account already! but ok im back very soon but more powerfull and more care about what im selling . but remmeber that dude im support my buyer before and after the rate.

Well Just know hunter I did not mean for it to happen this way. I had no choice as there was no other option available. If gameflip would add a system where buyer and seller can communicate at all time or have some sort of chatroom\private messenging just anything! Then I would of contacted you and worked this out. I know you probably hate me. But I am sorry I did not know what to do. When you do come back I would suggest keeping a listing open for questions\comments\complaints since thats the only way for us buyer and seller to communicate when no listings are available. I would also check the details of each code you get to make sure its contents are there. I know I will be checking the details very closely now when I purchase something. I do not blame this on you. This was just one of them things. I can’t believe gameflip would ban your account though over one mistake.