Scammed with no response from support service

Hi,

I was scammed last week with zero response from support after posting multiple tickets. Not sure if posting this will help but its a last ditch attempt to get my money back.

Order ID:fa75bd2c-3179-47c5-af4a-81cee52c1cb1

Bought 38 dollar rocket league skin, seller marked as sent straight away but never sent and will not add for trade or respond in any useful way, feedback on his profile page (which I should have checked first) is full of people who have been scammed in the exact same way. All I get is demands that I close the dispute which I will as soon as the item is delivered which he has marked accordingly.

Hi,

Can I suggest that you post up your Invite Code.

Do not close the dispute with the seller or rate him/her.

Also, I would suggest either attaching a file/screen shot or using snipping tool to produce an image of any correspondence/evidence to support your claim/issue.

For those of us who like to actively Block scammers could you possibly post up a hyperlink for their Gameflip profile.

It might also do you no harm to contact one of the Moderators by PM
1 DunnBiscuit
2 op_JOkEr

They do not work during the weekends so it’d be Monday before you likely hear anything back.

Good Luck. Hope you get sorted. :+1:

Brashen

Thanks very much for the reply Brashen,

Invite Code: 88JVMM

Scammers Profile:https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:68bfcd5b-94a6-430d-bb4a-113f94d1b6d3/slow-kings-cheap

Apologies if this is naming and shaming but the feedback from other users speaks for itself. All corespondence is in the gameflip chatbar and I am told that support can access and view this at anytime although I will be sure to pass links along to the moderators when they are on. Thanks again for your help with this.

No problem :slight_smile:

Hope you get sorted :+1:

As i checked, this case is solved already. thank you.