Scammer’s On site

this is important !!! To the site administrators! For months I’ve been fighting scammers on the site, but sometimes unsuccessful because the accounts I report are not banned? the comments are simply deleted and then the scammer is back, I’ve saved many sellers from being cheated, but I can not stay vigilant 24/7, even though I do not receive anything from the gameflip when reporting and commenting on the lists that the seller is going to be fooled if you send the item. there has to be a way to stop these types of cheats, just the message of the gameflip talking: Caution: Comments are written by the marketplace users. Gameflip will never write comments on listings. is not solving, sellers do not read or read and do not understand very well! the thief comments this way always! : Sell Confirmation
Your item (s) have been purchased by “Lolaes” you have 1 day (s) to deliver the item (s)! You have to add the person (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lolaes1/) and after “Lolaes” receives the item (s) you’ll receive the money.
2 hours ago

Sell ​​Confirmation
Sell ​​Confirmation
Buyer Message: Hi mate when do you add me and send the trade offer? the steam permanent should be thieving golpista is: https: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200376095. I ask the gameflip to arrange a way for the person who is going to sell know about this type of blow when he is posting, I am seeing this thief stealing a lot of people and I am very sad about it. suddenly if the gameflip asked me to work together, but would have to have access to msgs to be able to exclude all the msg postaras of this thief. this situation has to be solved gameflip, several sellers are being stolen.

2 Likes

Hi, it happened to me. I reported the account and it got banned. Unfortunately they always come back with a new one. We just need as a community to keep reporting them. :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why they keep doing that. There is many different people that does that…They get ban but yeah they always come back. I don’t know if it’s possible to do that but to make it impossible to be named sale confirmation. Maybe there is a way to stop it completly

What if they keep coming with different names, it gets hard to get to a deal and drop it no? Maybe the admins should start banning their IP address and restricting VPN’s. Some good plan is required for a safe environment.

2 Likes

the funny thing is that the thief still beats the chat, tells me that I do not get online and that nobody can stop him, this is absurd! I would like to be able to have the power whenever I see these posts power deletes them and block the thief, I think the gameflip has to put someone willing to face these thieves, I would be willing if I were granted this power, for items listings of csgo.

I agree with @Turbo_Skins
Many coup plotters have been denounced, but have never seen these coup plotters blocked
this in addition to denigrating the site allows other users to do the same,
many good people have already been cheated and lost their items

one I managed to help unfortunately the other was stolen because I was busy, I’m going to change my store name to “Guardian Angel” what do you think?

1 Like

this user had his bayonet stolen by scammer’s comment, as he said and difficult to stay 24/7, but to be trying. $ 220 is a lot of money to lose on a site. I get sad

Hey guys.

Thanks for helping out fighting the good fight.

We are always assessing this kind of situation so we can diminish the scammers. But they will keep appearing, they are everywhere even if we suspend a bunch of them.

Please, whenever you see one of these, please PM me with their profile link so I can receive a notification and suspend them as soon as I see the message.

Please, lets continue to discuss the best way to fight them, since your suggestion is very important to us.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I hate thieves, I wish I could always help, when it happens I always report as a scam, and will I always send you meandered, combined?

2 Likes

UNTIL WHEN THE SCAMMERS WILL CONTINUE TO HANDLE THE SITE? STEALING GAMEFLIP CUSTOMERS. FOLLOWS MORE A CUSTOMER WHO HAD STUCKED IT, BY COMMENTING AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN REPORTED MILLIONS OF TIMES AND IS NOT PERMANENTLY LOCKED?

SORRY ENGLISH , I USE TRANSLATOR

https://gameflip.com/item/pp-bizon-judgement-of-anubis-minimal-wear-/d6c9c2f1-8743-4c4c-8a4f-ead2c52a3301

I just saved this, Brazilian I am too, almost he hands over the knife.

2 Likes

Good job, is the scammer removed yet? Can you post the scammer profile link so we can help reporting him?

2 Likes

Looks like the dude is taken down.

2 days return

Thanks for doing this guys. These scammer threads may be one of the most effective ways to address this problem. :+1:

Thanks for reporting guys.

1 Like