Seller “all gift card” stole me $374 and it’s been 7 days since the dispute

Edit: I messaged gameflip on twitter and they canceled the purchase. Thank you guys for the messages.

Gameflip still didn’t reply to the dispute after a week. Don’t use this website guys, they won’t help you if you get scammed (they already have the money anyway).
Why are you putting up promotions instead of checking my dispute? It’s been a week already.
You stole $374 dollars from me @Gameflip and I’ll be contacting my bank to get a chargeback and put you on the fraud list

Hello @zBruscoo,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide me the order number, so I could take a further look?

God Speed! :trident:

I’ll send you a PM

1 Like

This type of sellers like “Good gift card” “All Gift Card” “bla bla gift card” are all scammers…happened to me before, hope you can get back your money

@Geronimo_Castreje this guy has 356 positive reviews. I thought he was legit

Yeah, you really have to be careful. Even sellers with a couple bad ratings and hundreds of good ratings can scam too. Happened to me but I won the dispute :slight_smile:

Positive reviews mean nothing when it comes to gift card sales. Mainly because these sellers know that their codes will work immediately but after the 3 Gameflip policy the codes will be invalid but buyers have already completed and rated good because the codes were able to be applied to their accounts. The gift cards get charged back by the seller (or the person who’s stolen card they used to purchase them)

Hello @zBruscoo,

I still haven’t received your PM.

@DarkKnight I messaged gameflip on twitter and they canceled the purchase. Thank you for the help anyway

Sure @zBruscoo, no problem! :wink:

Glad that your issue was solved.

Don’t buy from seller who say immediate use gift card. I think there are scammers.