Sensoris copying my ad descriptions

I’ve always used this description in my ads -
-How to order:

1. Include your Gamertag at checkout.
  2. I will add and invite you within 5-10 minutes when I’m online, 100% guaranteed.
  3. The item will be delivered to the Gamertag promptly.
  4. Enjoy your new item/credit(s) !

prices due to change without any notice due to market price fluctuations

This guy is using this as his as descriptions -

How to order:

1. Include your XBOX Gamertag in order detail
  2. I will add you on XBOX and create in-game party for trade
  3. Get your item and confirm delivery
  4. Enjoy your items!

*All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to market price fluctuation
*If you found unreasonable price please contact me. I will consider to change :smiley:
*I’m only selling for cash. It means not accepting items offer

Tags: Sky Blue Shattered Sky Blue Goal for Xbox

Type: Goal, Color: Sky Blue

VERY ORIGINAL BUDDY!!! ADMIN !!! HELP PLEASE!!!

You’d be surprised how many sellers use this exact description on their listings. Its quite popular and ppl either copy it word for word or change a few words with synonyms/similar phrases to make it 'their own" which is dumb. It’s quite a clear & professional description. I hope you get your justice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Odd_Wolf,

I’m familiar with this since you had copied it from me. I personally know Sesoris and he was the person who used it and started it back in 2019.

Both him and I have the proof to show that we have been using it before you so the fact you are trying to demand this is ridiculous.

In the end, I don’t think anything will be done because Gameflip do not have any restrictions on this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.