The Revoked Steam Key (PUBG)

Dear administrator,

On February 18, 2018, I ordered the game “PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS” by “Games4U”. I successfully activated the specific key and it was added to the Steam Library. I tested the game and played 83 minutes (on Monday). On the Gameflip.com domain, I’ve rated the seller “good”, but I’ve been expecting it to be a scam (see review comment -> image - proof). Afterwards, I went on a business trip and returned to now. I turned on Steam and wanted to play “PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS”. However, Steam removed my game from my library and wrote a message to me

"A Steam product code you have activated has been removed from your account.

Feb 18 PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS

Your recent Product Code activation has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this product code can no longer be played as a result. This could be a problem with the payment methods used to acquire this item from a third party seller; or a problem with how the third-party seller acquired the Product code. Please contact the seller for the product.

If you would like to purchase the item, please visit the Steam Store. Otherwise, you may choose to delete the local content associated with these games. "

I activated the Steam key which he gave me, but the key was revoked 4 day ago. I’m sorry, but I think the mistake happened to him. I did everything 100% correctly + I also have proof that the specific code is already revoked and therefore invalid for me (as a buyer). I request either another valid key or a refund. If this case is not immediately resolved, I will have to complain and I will have to report this transaction as a fraud.

I do not know if this is his fault or not. I am sincerely sorry for that, but in any case, I will ask for a refund because I didn’t get the valid Steam key code.

More than that, I can really assure you that I have used the code for my account + no other one I have used or created. I only have one Steam account in which I wanted to activate the specific Steam Key I bought. Unfortunately, the key is valid, but not for me because someone has revoked it. In my opinion, the seller called “Games4u” bought the valid key and then revoked the payment, which means I don’t have PUBG in my library. I can only prove that the problem is not on my side but on the seller’s side. In the case of defense, I have evidence, specifically additional photos.

I would be very grateful if everything was solved.

Sincerely,

Alexandr Blažek

Evidence
Proof of the payment/order details (URL): prnt . sc / iirxye
Proof of the review comment for user “Games4u” (URL): prnt . sc / iis5kd
Proof of the revoked key (URL): prnt.sc/iis1if

I would just like to point out that the seller “Games4u” changed his name to “Grind”, he even changed his profile picture (see proof of the changed name and profile picture). Honestly, I really do not know why this user changed his name and profile picture. In my opinion, I’m not the only customer to whom this error/scam has happened.

Evidence
Proof of the changed name and profile picture (URL): prnt . sc / ij4nfh

My code: 2AGMJ4

Order ID: 686e3366-b660-44b7-96e3-001437cd8fe0

Profile ID (Seller - Games4u/Grind): us-east-1:099aa8cc-6c6d-48d1-9902-314e7c04f3dd

Owner ID (Me - Alexandr Blažek): us-east-1:2d390e5a-f661-49d5-b7c4-a89b8e9fe8c3

Hey, as I checked, this situation is solved already. If you have any other questions, please, let us know.