transaction has been cancelled

BEWARE!!! GOLDING ORDER’S THE USE THE CODES AND CANCELTHE TRANSACTION

PLEASE SHARE

wow I am sorry to hear that. So he purchased 2 of your automatically sends key items and as soon as he got the info he cancelled the order? thats not great at all. Gameflip needs to do something about that for items that are automatically sent.

If you haven’t done so already, please contact Support so we can double check to see what happened, but I’m sure this is the case.

When a user buys a listing, they have a 5 min “buyers remorse” window in which they can cancel their purchase. Within this time frame they do not see or sent the code. But on the sellers end, this is still recorded as a purchases and shown as canceled. When this happens, the listing automatically goes back onto the marketplace with the code still intact and unseen/used.

The other case which is similar is if a buyer’s purchase get held due to our fraud rules, we’ll look into the transaction and if we deem that it’s unsafe for you, we’ll cancel the purchase. However, just like the above explanation, the code is still unseen/used and automatically goes back into the marketplace.

I apologize for the confusion that this has caused.