Unfair bad ratings

Hi ,

I made a ticket around 3 weeks ago and just recieved yesterday a , pretty much , useless response. I’ve got a few unfair bad ratings due to the nature of rocket league trading which needs both parties to be online. I got 3 bad ratings because the buyers wouldn’t respond and the listing would get auto canceled after around a day, aswell as some troll bad ratings for no reason at all. I’ve been a decent trader on gameflip and I have well over 600 good ratings but these 5 or so bad ratings do look bad on my profile which I don’t deserve. So please check my account and remove them. Here is the ticket ID I opened before : #187132 … Here’s my Invite Code YXLV4T … Here’s my gameflip profile https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:9b07713a-927d-4dca-9823-15b66988e993 Please help me with this. Thanks!

Hi, the items I sell have a similar nature to yours where both seller and buyer have to be online for delivery to happen. Seldomly for me, there are buyers who don’t respond at all and then cancel the transaction. Regardless if they are a troll or they simply changed their mind, do your part by contacting them as soon as possible to arrange a time for delivery. Even if they don’t respond, send them a reminder message that you would like to find a time that is convenient for them to trade. When you do this, you are building a solid case for unfair negative feedback removal, if the buyer does end up canceling. Make sure you are attentive and contact Gameflip explaining that you tried contacting them twice and never received a response. Additionally, provide screenshots of you making an effort to contact them. Using this method, I have managed to maintain my account with nearly 2,900 perfect ratings and not a single neutral or bad.

Good luck!

As said within the ticket, we are going to investigate and take the proper action (remove the bad ratings) if we can conclude they are “unfair”.

Well , the ticket’s status is solved so…??

I also forgot to add that 2 of those bad ratings were at the time there was very suspicious buyers on gameflip buying stuff for 2x+ their prices and the response from gameflip’s support was very minimal so I didn’t know what was going on so I didn’t sell and got bad ratings for that. I shouldn’t be blamed for that.