User Panda for switch games

Yea the agent I spoke to, she said she doesn’t go a day without dealing with fraudulent cases. :thinking:

Account ban got lifted but a game that I was unaware of purchase months ago was removed as well. I’m glad I got my account back and happy to see other are too.

I know it’s stressful but when you take to them and they let you speak be respectful they have to deal with this everyday for 8 hours a day and don’t need you guys to give them a hard time. It’s not their fault and they have no real power to change any policies.

I just got lifted as well, the call came from nintendos 1800 number. So if you’re still waiting for the call

I called yesterday it did bring me back in the queue for review But I followed TakaraYuki (thank you!) and asked for my case to be noted escalated/urgent and the back office has to respond within 24hrs

2 Likes

glad i could help @Doug_T :smile:

I just got banned too because of the user Panda and their fraudulent Luigi’s Mansion 3 code I bought on April 25th (almost a month ago now). I have 2 other Switch games I bought digitally through here and I’m scared they’ll cause me to get perma banned if they get flagged later too.

I don’t blame Gameflip at all and think Nintendo has HORRID policies in place for stuff like this. It’s so upsetting D:

2 Likes

i get the method that panda used to scam people …but something is strange here …how long was he able to operate and how many people did he scam ???

I mean normally the chargeback once sold scam only works on a very limited amount of buyers and done in a short span …i mean from 1st chargeback till ban on gameflip from admins …i would expect 2-3 days max time ?? was he longer on the market ?

didnt nintendo ban the accounts imeddiately when the chargeback happened ?
that would give Panda guy what ? few hours since first chargeback till …complaints from more start cascading in ??

2 Likes

What most likely happened is that it took a while for the cardholder to realize their info got into the hands of Panda, then either contacted Nintendo and/or the cc company to stop the transactions of all 150+ purchases …

It could be that he/she may have not realized or cc company did not flag immediately because it wasn’t one huge transaction, but mutiple transactions that get overlooked. Once the cc bill comes, cc owner will be like wtf i didnt make these transactions and takes action.

Then, it would be up to Nintendo to look at each transaction individually and suspend that specific account that matches the game key code that was marked fraudulent.

As for Gameflip, they were probably notified this 25-ish days ago about the fraudulent transactions and banned Panda, but it is still up to Nintendo to fix things on their end. Gameflip will not approach the buyers, the buyers have to approach Gameflip to settle things with Nintendo and reverse the damage.

1 Like

I don’t know …someone, somewhere definitely screwed up on the security side …

either cardholder, or bank/financial institution, or GF (least likely), or Nintendo (MOST likely)

All other copmanies, banks, paypal, g2a, MS, PSN store … have total protection against such behavior and you can try and try …and still you would max be able to squeeze out a few keys … but to do massive chargebacks over longer timeframe…beats my understanding (even though you likely explained the method very well!!)

It is very very sad that 1 stupid bad apple …Panda guy … or 2 bad apples (i hears some nintendogame guy was also doing same) …that these two people ruin the marketplace for all of us …
leading to more verifications, bans from nintendo, bans on nintendo trade etc :frowning:

can an experienced person backtrack Panda guy via info they provided on registration/login ? and ddox the person ?..maybe track their txid cashouts and mark the btc coins as tainted with a micro transfer ?

eitherway this should be handled …at least given to the police …or more such bad apples will come

1 Like

Well, the suspensions are spread out from at least 28+ days ago from what I can see with the first post from @Doug_T, in this thread. That means Nintendo had to suspend each one individually and that would mean at different times, which IS the case. It is the only possibility that makes sense to me at this point. :woman_shrugging:

It IS very unfortunate that this happened. It does make me think twice about purchasing from third party sites. Even the Nintendo agent I spoke with, she said that she doesn’t go a day without these types of fraudulent cases, and no… she said including places like g2a still has issues. No system is perfect unfortunately. For these hackers and scammers (and, yes, there were a few of them that got banned here on Gameflip besides Panda - I think there was one called Nintendoshop … or something like that) … there is that saying … if there is a will, there is a way… and THAT, my friend, is VERY SCARY !!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

I WISH for that too !!! IF ONLY !!! Maybe the deep dark web? :joy:

So, a quick update my account was unsuspended a few days ago. I got an email from Nintendo and a call but did not call them back since my account was no longer banned. I tried to login to play some Tetris and my account was once again suspended not sure what game caused it or what user since all games the were chargedback were removed. And looking at my last purchased on here the last games I bought were months ago from lexwood and Neko gaming. I’ll have to call Nintendo again to see what caused it or if I got banned for not calling them back. Anyone else experience anything like this from either of these two seller?

Are you able to get the account unlock if there have banned you more than one time?

I’m still on my second ban after 2 weeks and not unban yet.

Better call nintendo and check why it was ban this time. Weird thing is nintendo will ask what games you purchased and I have a feeling they just pick from the list, previously was banned due to tipy_flippy seller but his rating was good, then Nintendo banned me again two weeks back for the second time from the seller nintendoshop which makes sense as everybody is getting scammed by him.

I was unbanned for the Panda games
But I got MarioKart 8 from tipy_flippy
@Masic are you sure that’s what got you banned?

Please let me know I’ll make another post for that seller

Edit if you let Nintendo know all the games theyll put a note on your account.
I haven’t found any info online but permanent ban for second suspension.
But definitely call Nintendo and get a supervisor.

@Doug_T Mine was Animal Crossing New Horizons, but this was the first time I got banned, got a refund from Gameflip and already lifted up the ban. Glad to hear that I’m not the facing issue from the same seller. MarioKart is the 2nd time you got ban? Are you able to get your account unban then?

I got banned now from seller Nintendoshop for the purchase of Astral Chain and Pokemon shield. I hope I won’t get a perm ban for second suspension.

Panda got me suspension #1 which I just got lifted

Tipy_flippy Mariokart will works but if your saying he sold fraudulent game codes I gotta get a refund and call Nintendo before a chargeback happends and i get suspension#2 aka permanent ban

@Doug_T can you share with me if you have any info online that 2nd suspension is perm ban?

That’s unfair if that’s the case as the purchased happened 5 months ago and if there are more codes purchased from different bad sellers before this then many of us here will get a perm ban (for the 2nd time).

Sorry for the confusion I just got 1 suspension and it got lifted

I just googled and searched reddit there is no real resource available

Follow up I called Nintendo and they told me that my account was charged back again for a game they had already removed and I had purchased legitimately with eshop credit and coins. The game was luigis mansion and even Nintendo thought it was weird that the account was suspended again. They said they will check back and see when the suspension will be lifted. Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else the game in was lugi’s mansion 3 that was bought back when nintendshop caused the first wave of suspension

For the record this is my second time I was suspended well third if you count this one so there is hope for those that are confused by the 1st and have questions about getting their second one lifted.

Hey man!

Lexxwood is a middle man … he did have some Nintendo products but he has a lot of ■■■■ up for sale … i also got some bad Netflix cards from him at one point …but it’s not his fault …i mean he most likely bought the bad Neftlix cards / Nintendo Games from someone here or from other source but possibly linked to somone like Panda…

expect Lexx to buy a good priced deal and to try and resell it later for few extra bucks (totally normal and legit behavior) …but if he is unlucky to buy a scammed key …than you will also have chance of buying it from him…

From my own googling and speaking with Nintendo representatives on chat/phone

If you notified Nintendo of a suspicion on any game you purchased BEFORE the chargeback hits you should be okay. But you still have to go though the process all over again of getting the suspension lifted.

Once @Masic said said tipy_flippy game code got him suspended
I got a refund from gameflip and notified Nintendo and they put a note on the game and have the screenshots they need.

I’m reading online/reddit auto permanent bans for the second suspension,
but @Penetratemyheart seems like it’s just a suspension which isn’t great but at least not a ban

@Doug_T I’ve spoken to nintendo, I told them I got scam too by different seller so they are asking me to provide screenshots / refunds etc, now it is at the hands of the back office. Hopefully mine is just a suspension instead of ban as the supervisor told me to provide the required documentation which I’ve provided some time ago.