Using an offline program for selling items

check page; https://gameflip.com/browse/in-game-items

In 5 minutes how many creating and deleting ‘’ Rocket League listing’’

this problem is not only cs:go

I’m talking only about csgo, because I’m only into this game. The problem is not re-listing, but when someone do it like every 2-5min is not fair for others. They should be some rules made by gameflip about this, as I said. Something like ‘you can bump your listing once per hour but no more than 10times per day for single item’ and maybe some button for this. I think gameflip and we ‘sellers’ can find solutions that gonna be fair for all. We all know, on first page is easier to sell but should be fair for all.

I also sell csgo things, there were no complaints from other sellers until the appearance of muhammed k, he is the only one who bums his sales once every 2-3 minutes, no one would become indignant, he would do the same as everyone, and everyone would have the same chances for sale, but he considered himself superior to others and spit on the community of sellers.

you’re talking wrong
I have 300+ my items on gameflip bot
you saying ‘you can bump your listing once per hour but no more than 10times per day for single item’

I am already doing this, every 2-5min different item ( 4~8 item ) I’m taking it back and again sell

this is not the solution.
the first listing page needs to change status. there should be the highest discount on the first page.

the buyer can see the best discount prices.

because I add too many items on gameflip bot.

if you do that, you can forget about selling your items. no one will buy your things under 10%
if you do so since you say that the odds of selling are not equal, the advantage will only be for those who sell at the highest discounts, because of this many sellers will stop selling here because their things with not the greatest discounts no one will buy.
the system of sales that is now used by most of the sellers, since everyone has equal chances of selling, regardless of the choice of the cost of selling things, I believe that most sellers really appreciate the gameflip trading platform for this, and the fact that you offer not economically profitable trading site or sellers, you need to understand this.

buyers should see the products at the most discounted price.

buyers always want to buy products at the best discounted price.

but buyers can not find the best discounted price products on gameflip, there is no such option.

you lie, there are filters on which the buyer can choose the criteria for displaying things on sale if they need it.
I understand that the dialogue with us you will not work, because you do not understand what you are talking about.

nobody is using filter for searching item.
If they see this, why buy the more expensive product ?
you can sell easy %10 ( because your item appears on the first page )

buyers can not see the cheaper product

I can’t sell or to very slow %15~25 ( because my items appears not on the first page )

we want the products with the best discounted prices to appear on the main page.

Well, i can sell even for -70% but is worth? Buyers wanna pay as less they can, seller want sell for more as he can. Is normal, i sell as long is worth.

Also, % of prices on gameflip sometimes are bugged. Some skins are worth more than market price (stickers, float, pattern).

First page should be for new listing, like all websites do. But there should be rules about bumping listing. Before you came, everyone did it (did I to) but i was doing once per day, before sleep. So other were doing like 1 times per hour, but still was fair. When you came, only your listing were on first page.

For this would be nice to see some official rules from gameflip about bump listing, something that would be fair for all sellers, not only for 1.
Remember, you make money thanks gameflip, but gameflip make money thanks all sellers they have.

On my opinion, gameflip should be fair for all. I try to be in good contact with all sellers, for this all should have same chance to sell there items. Not only in csgo, but in RL, Games, Dota or PUBG.

1 Like

‘’ First page should be for new listing, like all websites do. ‘’

You can see discounted items primarily on all other sites, but Gameflip does not have such a feature.

The last items added to this site always have a sales advantage.
This is the first page of this site’s sales page.
If the discount on the first page is high products, the site gains both the sellers and the site increases in popularity

On opskins you have “featured items” and for this you have to pay. You have “good deals” but to buy it, you need to pay extra or wait 5min. Later you can choose from new listing/older lower price/higher price like here on opskins. Not by discounted.

On bitskins on first page you have new listing but you can select new/old listing like on gameflip or by discount

on skinbaron you have have “best deals” but i dont know on what are based they algorithm but are not best deals you can actualy find on website, maybe is like “featured” on opskins - idk.

csgoshop on first page has new listings, but when you click on any item, it shows all.

Let me know about others websites, i dont know all of them.

Also, Remember. Gameflip should not copy other websites, they should make this website at they way. If gameflip gonna be same as opskins or bitskins, what sense gonna be to sell here?

I’m a seller and I’m a buyer
When I want to buy a product, I look at the discount page first.

other web site, you can only see discounted items it with one click.

‘’ Gameflip should not copy other websites ‘’ Yes it must be much better !

need to adding features that show the best discount page.
this is a suggestion and a great suggestion.

Well, you can already select item and chose by lowest price, like every website do it. Only opskins has “good deals” and they sort items by discount by they had problems with bots so they made it as premium.

We wont here bots (already there are bots and i know what users use them to buy items) that why is good like is now. If you are looking specific item, you can always sort from lowest price.

You know, that is a easy.

you can see it all with one click.

fast buy fast sell

I do not understand what you want in the end, you want to dominate all the sellers and just what is the whole conversation for? before you began to bump your stuff every 2-3 minutes, all the sales lived in harmony and all suited.

how many items do you have on sale? 20 30 ?

And what does it matter? I sell not more than 300 items my turnover on the trading floor is ~ 15k $

do not talk about it.

I am adding 500 items now

every 4~6 minutes 4 item

How much time do you need to put 500 items on sale?

you are only selling 20-30 items
you are talking here say: bump