Where is my money...

Oct. 17th status: Hundreds of payouts from October 10th 2017 already fulfilled. Still have hundreds to start the ones from October 11th 2017.
Please explain to me why you guys are starting payouts from October 11th if you havent fullfilled any of my payouts from october 10th. Get on your ■■■■.

Same…

Screenshot_2464

Yea i havent gotten mine either

My code GX96B1

Same almost 9 days…

My code is XX32D1

Guys is this site a scam ?

No, Gameflip is not a scam. There has been a lot of fraudulent and suspicious activity going on lately so security measures have been stepped up and implemented. If you aren’t doing anything wrong, you won’t experience major problems and things will go smoothly. Don’t get confused by the cries of lowly people trying to use stolen credit cards and then when they are caught, they want to play innocent and say they can’t withdraw “their” money.

1 Like

or dumbass I am just selling my ■■■■■■■ skins on gameflip so there is literally 0% chance i am scamming since they are bot trades, 1 week is UNACCEPTABLE.

Here’s the quote “Oct. 17th status: Hundreds of payouts from October 10th 2017 already fulfilled. Still have hundreds to start the ones from October 11th 2017.”

This means we HAVE NOT started to pay the ones from Oct. 11th. There are hundreds of payments from the 10th that will be paid first. I hope it’s clear now :slight_smile:

Then that is extremely poorly worded, it makes it appear as you are saying that there are hundreds of payouts from the 11th that you are yet to start. Can I expect my money by midnight EST ? Or what

I haven’t done anything fraudulent and this has most definitely not been a smooth experience. Gameflip are just slow.

Calm down girl, there’s really no reason to get your panties up in a bunch. :joy: Learn to read, comprehend and have some patience. If not, leave. You won’t be missed. No one is forcing you to sell on here. Delays happen.

I understand the wait can be frustrating, but based on your statement you’re a new user. There was an anomaly recently in our marketplace which caused the delays. I apologize for the wait.

If you want to understand better what happened:

wow , 10 payouts in 1 day ? you should wait until the day ends and make a single payout