Why are my funds pending?

Guys, I’m here 04-16-2020 and trying to understand this money held.

I’m working with gameflip has been a year ± and the requirement was 150 positive ratings, ok, then I got 150 and it just changed to 200. Now I got 200 positive (with no negative at all) and I’m still getting 42h delay to get my money.

Is there anyway to veirfy it? We’re living a pandemic and it would be good for us (old sellers) to keep the market working.

1 Like

Same here I have to wait 3 days and I’ve been on Gameflip for over a year with 60 good ratings

It’s more so of how many sales and good rates you are getting then time you been on the app, from personal experience took about 1k positive rates until my pending got removed completely, anyways I imagine it’s different for everybody depending on your availability to sell constantly and rack up the good rates and trust on the site.

i dont have a timer either

1 Like

Hello @mals_kindom,

Could you please provide us more information regarding your issue?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Wow 22h and counting waiting for my comment approval and 5 days from me contacting support on the app twice do you guys not check support messages ? Rediculous customer service

1 Like

Hello @Dannyr1985,

Sorry for the wait.

I can see here that you had a few posts waiting to be approved, but I will help you through here ok.

Could you please provide me your ticket number so I can look at your case?

Also, when clicking on a user’s profile, do you see the following button?

(Used your profile as an example)

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Super. Really great idea

Can anyone help me with my ticket please? My ID is 5ASVGG, I was supposed to get a refund but I’ve been waiting for 1 week now with no reply from the support.

The seller cancel the order because he cannot make it on time.

Thank you…

1 Like

Hello @tuhtran92,

Sorry for the wait.

I can see that our Support Team already answered you regarding your case.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hi, can you please explain how many sales, etc will lower a certain amount of times of pending balance?

for instance: 25 sales = 1day off
please provide me with more information thank you

1 Like

Hello @WildBlueBerry,

Unfortunately, for security and anti-fraud purposes, we are unable to provide this information.

This is a security measure created inside our anti-fraud system, but keep in mind that as you establish a good selling record over time, the period that the cash from completed sales is held will be reduced and consequently, become instantly available for withdrawal.

1 Like

Very interesting idea added to gameflip helps sellers alot

Yo llevo un día esperando que mis fondos que cancele vuelvan a mi banco son 150 dólares creo que gameflip ya me estafo

Hello @marcelo_abarca!

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I will be more than happy to verify your case for you ok.

Please provide me the order ID / account invite code so I can take a look or feel free to open a ticket below so a Support Team member could check:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, please keep in mind that we do not practice any form os scam in our marketplace and if any type of scam is detected from sellers/buyers, you can feel free to report it to us so we can verify and take action.