Why sending bitcoins from wrong exchange rates Gameflip?

sellers losing their money when they withdraw money. solution should be reached as soon as possible. :frowning:

150$ is no little money dun

Hey guys, first, please move your concerns to the tickets as instructed. I only be checking the PMs and tickets to provide a better support.

Thank you.

Im still waiting respond for my ticket :frowning:

Now iā€™m little concerned about withdrawing, we are not talking about 1-3 dollar losses here, 50 bucks is huge. Iā€™m gonna wait to see if this issue will be resolved.

I think they know what theyā€™re doing, charging 3-5% extra to bitcoin rates because deal with btc is very risky due to high fluctuation. But not telling us this information is very shady IMO.

Bitcoin price fluctuates a lot, so why withdraw BTC at all? Just use Payoneer or Skrill and save yourself some grief then.

In fact, the solution to this problem is very simple. When you withdraw BTC in USD, then when sending, you can send BTC equivalent to USD. But they will not adopt this method. If the price of BTC falls, you will lose USD; and if the value of USD you withdraw is high, you will lose 100+ USD. Because they will not send your withdrawal within 1 hour, the price of Bitcoin is fluctuating again, causing this loss

If youā€™re outside US and receive US dollars you will lose money in conversion rates. Thatā€™s how those companies make money.

I worked at once 1 of CIS region bank, they are making money like you described

3 Likes

@DunnBiscuit ?? Still same. Why didnā€™t you solve this problem :frowning:

I think there will be no solution to this issue. And weā€™ll have to go to other sites. Dunn said they would solve this problem as soon as possible. but still sellers continue to lose 30-40 dollars while withdrawing their money. I really feel sorry for gameflip. Iā€™m sorry to say, but thatā€™s not fair. We lose a minimum of $ 30-40 per withdrawal. because gameflip shows btc rates 200 or 300 dollars more

@DunnBiscuit
We donā€™t make money easily. so why are we losing easily? why couldnā€™t you find a better exchanges?

Hello,

We are still assessing this issue. Please remember that we are coming from a holiday season so this might take a little longer to be investigated.

As I already said, raise any issues/concerns you have via tickets. Iā€™m checking all the information sent there. And once I have any news, iā€™ll let you guys know.

As I previously said, we are already working to get better exchanges.

Thank you.

you earned money as hell via gameflip . now you asking 20-30 dollars currency differences . shame

now you are saying thief . shame on you

if i were mod i am sure you got banned

@yakup_Akkus chillā€¦ he has all the rights to speak up for himself . im sure u donā€™t even know whats happening in here. itā€™s a total disaster

I lost more than $ 100 last 3 times withdraw. Many vendors like me are having the same problem. We are already paying commission on every sale and every withdrawal. But this loss is completely another matter. And the moderators find us right about this. This is a fair platform. And nobody here is disrespectful.In this forum we shared our problems with the moderators. And together we are looking for a solution. But I donā€™t understand whatā€™s your problem lol :slight_smile: Anyway, man. Good luck in your life.