Why sending bitcoins from wrong exchange rates Gameflip?

I sent you ticket id with PM. I opened ticket 7 days ago. But still waiting your reply and waiting for the problem to be solved

Do i have to open a ticket for this too @DunnBiscuit ?

same thing with all my withdraws, always takes around 4-10% extra fees with standard 2$+2% @DunnBiscuit

oof, idk why i cant upload 2 screenshots in 1 msg

Everyone with this issue must open a ticket and send me via PM its number. Thanks.

I sent you my ticket number via pm . Did you see ?

Thanks for the help! I sent you a pm :smiley:

I’ll check within the hour, sin I’ll try to gather the information from other users as well.

2 Likes

I just sent mine now as well, hope you received.

opened a ticket and sent a pm aswell .

Hey guys, just a clarification, we purchase BTC regularly from different exchanges, thus the different rates you see when withdrawing.

As mentioned, if you have any concerns, please open a ticket and PM me with the number so I’ll be checking those.

Send me a PM directly since I’ll be tracking the tickets there.

Thank you.

is not better to use bitbay? Almost every website use them for withdraws.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip here. I’ll pass this suggestion to the team.

Also, we will be running a seller promo yet this week to help drive the end of the Holiday sales.

But there has been no such problem for years. I’ve been gameflip for a year. I did withdraw hundreds of times in this year.There was no problem… But in the last month, everything is so bad… we just want our lost money. :frowning:

What kind of actions are going to be taken? This is the answer we have been waiting for over a week.

Please share this concern via Ticket. Let’s move the conversation to there, since I’ll be able to assist more there.

I sent ticket 7 days ago. And i sent you ticket number via pm

1 Like

Still waiting for an answer and solution for my ticket @DunnBiscuit

I my self want a refund for last months withdraw as well as this months withdraw to cover my loses, or a two month no withdraw fee who have been affected harshly. One of these actions i believe are in order.