Why Under Review

Can you also please help me with my account because I been asked to do all these steps and now I did and here I am still trying to get it verified. Can you please verify my account now so I can buy what I wanted to? Thank you.

Hello @Savvyswayer!

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look?

Godspeed! :trident:

Hi I am a regular buyer here on Gameflip but order is always going under review… my docs have been approved a while back. for example the under review order I have right now. If someone can please fix it for me my profile code is FJR1TD

Hello @Ztheexecutor!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that even after you verified, you still might have an order or a few go under review, but as time goes by and our system recognizes your purchase patterns this should occur less frequently.

Hope you have a great day!

Hello I also am under review I verified my identity via passport and would appreciate it if you could push my purchase through code: CJ8LGP

Hello @Jonathan_M!

I have verified your account and can see that the verification was sent incorrectly.

Please use the following guideline to verify the ID onto your account:

ID VERIFICATION:

• 1 photo: a selfie of you holding both a paper with “For Gameflip” and today’s date handwritten on it and your ID Card/Driver’s License (no Passports allowed)* ;

• 2 photos: two close-up pictures of the document (front and back), for us to read the information on it.

Also, the review process for any purchase on Gameflip may take from a couple of hours up to 48 hours during business days to complete, but we are always trying to speed up this process.

Hey @DarkKnight

Why cant i PM you
Do i need the basic badge?

Hello @Mohamed!

Sorry for the wait.

I have answered your PM ok.

Hope you have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.