would like unfair ratings removed

Hi,
XTBGBC - This my code

I would like totally unfair ratings (from the seller whom I bought several gift cards, removed). One of the gift card was invalid, I was not able to get the response on the first day, so I have to follow up on second day which he did replied about 7h later, by the time I get a chance to response the transaction already mark as completed, I just polite asked if he could resend the new code but he keep using some excuses which I found unnecessary and somehow rude, he could had just responded he can’t do because of the policy instead of wasting both of our time. So I gave him the good ratings for the card that work and bad ratings for the giftcard that have invalid code. To my surprise, he gave all poor ratings for all transactions and call me as Scam. I already feel bad that I lost my money on the invalid giftcard, but calling people scam is very disrespectful so I would like those ratings to be removed.

Thanks

Hello @Khemroat,

I will take a look for you :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

Hello @Khemroat,

I have verified your case and would like to understand why you did not open a dispute for the code(s) that were not working?

I can see that you received the code on 27/01, in which you informed the seller that the code was invalid as well. On the same day the seller requested a screenshot and you only responded to the seller on 30/01.

Next time, if you experience any issues with a purchase, please place the transaction under review by selecting “Hold transaction and open issue”.

This is located underneath the “Complete Transaction” button. This will stop the three-day automatic Complete Transaction countdown and let us work towards a resolution.

You can read more about it here https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000885633-How-to-open-a-dispute-

hello @DarkKnight,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. Since I was new to Gameflip and never got a problem with other transactions, I thought it better to contact the seller first. I tried to contact on the first day on the 01/27 but no response, then I tried second time on 01/28 again which the seller did response several hours later, I had a very busy week and I was not aware of the auto complete transaction. I’m not trying to say it the seller fault, I just stating my experience on the communication itself, but I don’t think people are happy for getting called scam for something they are not. It’s not about the ratings it’s about the comments itself.

Another suggestion for the platform, it would be good to have a reminding email/notification on the 3rd day of transaction if user is idle.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Khemroat

1 Like

Hello @DarkKnight,

I just want to follow up again on the matter we have discussed, is that something you can help me with? or Should I contact the Gameflip support team instead?

Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Regards,

Khemroat

Hello @Khemroat,

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your issue and decided to remove the ratings from your account.

Have a great day!

@DarkKnight Hi boss , Can u check your Dm pls

Thanks @DarkKnight. Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I talk to you about something with my account @DarkKnight

Hello @lylyboss123,

Will respond your PM soon.

Not a problem @Khemroat! :wink:

Have a great day!

Hey @Defaults_BloodYT,

Feel free to PM me or provide me your issue here.

Ok so I was putting a pre paid visa gift card on to my account and it wasn’t working so I kept trying then I got locked out of my account because I enter it to many times and got it wrong and the problem with the card was that it doesn’t activate untill 30 minutes after purchase

Hello @Defaults_BloodYT,

I answered you through the PM you sent me.

Pleas respond there so we could keep the information centralized :wink:

Will close this topic since most of the issues were solved and the pending issues are already being resolved through PM.

Good day everyone!