Amazon taking back gift cards that were purchased on Gameflip.

That’s a pretty insane buyer requirement. I used to buy GCs for family members to save them money, but it’s not worth it on here anymore.

Well you have to show Gameflip the code was withheld from whatever account you had it on so they know you losed the gift code.

Its the same when people get there steam games revoked. They need to proof to gameflip it happening.

Lucy :heart:

1 Like

I understand a screenshot of it being withheld. I don’t see why anyone would have to do an Amazon Live Chat and pretend to be confused. What other reason would a card be withheld?

I mean you need to show gameflip the chat of them saying the code was withheld.

1 Like

Yes, but why is the buyer even required to reach out to the chat. Why isn’t the image of it being withheld from the account enough? Even the sketchy secondhand key sites provide better service when it comes to refunds. I was able to get a response and refund in 2 days on Black Friday weekend without having to submit overwhelming evidence, wait weeks, or have support act confused and then close the ticket without ever solving anything.

You’ve been giving lots of input into both the RL spam and fraudulent code situations that people are having issues with, but it seems you don’t actually have much experience in these areas. Sometimes no reply is better if you aren’t informed on the topic.

Well when it comes to Amazon it would say withheld but does not show the code so how would gameflip know that code you bought was withheld?

When it comes to Amazon code being withheld it happening to me and I had gameflip tell me what I had to do to fix it. Guess what after doing what they said I got a refund.

Its better to not assume I’m not know what I’m talking about because I was wrong a few times in past. Guess what you been wrong too but in the end I don’t care.
(When it came to the RL things I give them the reply that moderators give other people when they thinking someone spamming or not)

Have a nice day. :yum:
(I’m going to take a break from the forums because you seen like me trying to help people that I’m doing wrong. I will let you help other then being you know everything)

PS: Gameflip need good evidence when trying to fix things without good evidence the issues won’t be fix. When you saying your gift card been withheld you just need a email or live chat from from the company the gift cards was withheld to proof it. This is not hard nor does it take long to do or get.

Bye gameflip :two_hearts: I’m logout now.

Yeah, but 99% of the time it’s pretty obvious unless you are redeeming tons of cards. It’s a pain that no other site requires and is probably a main reason people charge back along with the slow support. If it’s so necessary I don’t understand why I’ve never once ran into another site asking for it. The entire support system has become a nightmare and half the time contacting Dunn on here is the only way to get a resolution as you can see by the growing number of posts.

I don’t have anything against you, but copy/pasting the same junk on every post gets old and isn’t what anyone is here for. There’s times when you clearly have no idea what is going on, perhaps due to a language barrier?. If I had more time like you I’d browse through and find them. A break seems like a great idea for you though so you can calm down :slight_smile:

Your edits are hilarious and made my day.

Hello Everyone!, I’ve received a response from Amazon and they told me that the card was on review because the Serial number was from an Old Card, so the sistem simply revoked it, but I will get a credit back to my Amazon Account. Thanks for all the help guys!

2 Likes