BUYER Confirmation time needs to be updated

Feedback from buyers must be earned, not given out automatically. Buyer feedback is meant for helping other buyers. No marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, etc.) does auto rating/feedback.

Well that makes zero sense. If we provide excellent speedy service and politeness to buyers, is that not enough to have “earned” feedback?..

2 Likes

Must be earned lol, oh please I know tonnes of sellers providing instant deliveries. Buyers are not even decent enough. Should be ashamed. So dont even talk about earning

And please, make rational comparison lol. Comparing gameflip to amazon n etc, they’re way different than gameflip. N gameflip is much more secure

1 Like

Are you guys even talking about confirmation time anymore? You can confirm without giving a rating. You are mixing up issues and all over the place. Also, people only leaving feedback when things are bad isn’t a new phenomenon or unique to GF. That’s why there’s entire companies built around increasing feedback on eCommerce sites.

Also, it’s weird that you (thc mod shop) are projecting past experiences onto this buyer and making them ask twice for the code then bugging them about a rating and completing. Your service isn’t that great and you are definitely making people more sketched out than if you just said nothing. The experience you provide is the exact reason I will pay more for an auto delivery code because coordinated transfer sellers do weird things other than just sending the code.

Also, waiting to send and then asking for immediate confirmation is a common GF scammer technique so they can then buy skins or otherwise cash out the balance before their cards are charged back and they get banned. You are basically mimicking that. In situations like these as a buyer I elect to not rate, rather than go neutral or negative, and be sure to never buy from that seller again. If you want positive ratings and faster turn around have the codes instantly delivered and include redemption instructions in the listing then be available if they have any issues.

I think you missed the whole point, the issue is the timer for orders to auto complete when buyers don’t do it themselves. Tbh I careless about the feedback, but more so getting my money in a more timely manner than 3 days. I run MY shop the way I chose to, as I’m sure you would do as well :slight_smile: Technically if you aren’t a seller this issue doesn’t pertain to you

1 Like

I’ve been a seller and buyer here for 3 years with over 5x your ratings, thanks. I get your point despite your lack of ability to stay on topic. It’s an old one that’s been made many times before. Your interaction makes it clear you don’t care about the feedback or customer at all, only getting your money back. Hilarious you removed it now.

Are you done entertaining yourself here bud? It’s not a contest of ratings, if you aren’t here to make the situation better move on…

1 Like

I’m here to voice my opinion that the 3 day rating is a good thing. I don’t think your suggestions are well thought out or would make the situation better.

you are making a joke out of yourself is all at the moment to be honest

Please try to behave like you’ve been asked, @yousafzafar. You are half the reason the topic is all over the place lol.

And I’m also not the only one here who agrees with my opinion. You seem to be the only one with an issue, is it because (like you stated) you don’t rate people by choice as well. Are you defending your decisions so you won’t get penalized for it? Lol interesting guy this one

1 Like

I am well within ethical bounds. You on the other hand are belittling THC_Mod.Shop as well

1 Like

Sure, I’ve had times where I couldn’t rate immediately or sketchy, rude sellers like you where I wanted to make sure it didn’t get charged back right away. I’ve also had buyer not be able to redeem as sites go down from time to time or they purchased it for a friend or family member. 3 days isn’t a long time. Get more capital if it’s that big of an issue for you.

Are you done now bud? You’ve entertained us enough at this point lol

1 Like

Just voicing my opinion. I’m the same guy that helped you with your plagiarism issue so I’m not belittling you despite what you may think. I helped the yousaf guy too when he couldn’t figure out what the various subscription plans were. Just informing you that this is a tired subject despite you guys being rather new to the site/app. I’m also not the only one who has spoken out against this in this topic or the hundreds of other topics created about the 3 day wait. I’ve seen the rating system go through years of changes and it’s finally at a good point. Sorry you take such offense at me having a different viewpoint.

1 Like

true :joy:

only sounded offensive when you called mod shop rude for just asking for their money.
Also how many ratings do you have sir?

Maybe rude wasn’t the right word? But it’s definitely not stellar customer service to make them ask twice before delivering, then spamming them with messages after making them wait, and then shaming them on a public forum. It’s certainly a much less pleasant experience than I’d hope other sellers would deliver. As you can see on these forums it can sometimes be a pain to sign up for GF initially so it’s important to retain the customers that are here. I’ve had people that buy from me every few months ever since I signed up and never rate, but I’m more than happy to wait 3 days.

12k+ ratings though I lost some in the recent update.

FYI I had already input the code before he asked the second time. The point of the screenshot was to support what I said about buyers getting their items and not responding anymore. He messaged me just fine up until he received his order… and once again this conversation with you is pointless as it doesn’t solve anything that was mentioned here. God day to you :white_check_mark:

1 Like