BUYER Confirmation time needs to be updated

Think you dont understand the matter, idk if you are sleepy. But this is an argument about us sellers sending them codes on auto delivery and instantly, yet they leave us hanging. Read this properly before making a case.

1 Like

I get what it’s about. Though you guys keep bringing up various topics and struggle to stay on point.

From my comment above: “I’ve had people that buy from me every few months ever since I signed up and never rate, but I’m more than happy to wait 3 days.” or another comment about my experience as a buyer and seller, “Sure, I’ve had times where I couldn’t rate immediately or sketchy, rude sellers like you where I wanted to make sure it didn’t get charged back right away. I’ve also had buyer not be able to redeem as sites go down from time to time or they purchased it for a friend or family member. 3 days isn’t a long time. Get more capital if it’s that big of an issue for you.”

Maybe you are the sleepy one as you seem to be missing things. I also sell plenty of instant delivery codes. It’s not difficult to understand, it’s just been brought up a hundred times before. Four of you new users have gotten all worked up over it lately and made a bunch of topics. It happens every so often. Just letting you know that not everyone is in such a rush they can’t wait 3 days and some people appreciate the 3 days we are allowed to wait.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: don’t have time anymore

1 Like

I agree with that

Honestly, 3 days is nothing. If you sell on any of the big platforms there’s usually a week minimum and people can charge back as far as like six months back. As a seller, i was happy to see that it was so short on GF. As a buyer I was totally unhappy when the process ended and a month later all the keys I bulk bought were chargedback and without recourse because I bought from a seller who exit scammed on GF (multiple times). Honestly in this line of work instant returns on sales is just a liability IMO.

1 Like

Im all for bringing back the auto-feedback-rate system just like what it used to be before! But maybe this time introduce a way to modify the rating in a maximum period of week for whatever reason the buyer might have.

But im against lowering the 3 day waiting period as this is the ONLY protection a buyer can get. There are a lot of scammers around here that can use/deactivate/report your gift card stolen after you use it and complete the transaction, or they simply sold something that was acquired with a stolen credit card which will get your balance cancelled in a couple of days whether you redeemed the gift card or not (this even happens with big sellers around here because either they like to scam sometimes or because they dealt with a bad supplier that was the cause of this issue, and I know this because it happened to me with every reputable seller that I buy frequently from).

Also think of the people that buy but don’t plan to use it right away. I can list you hundreds of reasons as to why they might do that, such as buying it as a gift for someone else, they don’t need it now but they saw a good deal and snatched it before they miss their chance, or they plan re-sell it, and so on.

Sellers will still get their money with whatever profit they made, but just have to be a bit patient. Even small to big companies that run their own online shops don’t get the money instantly, or you guys didn’t know about that? They’ll have to wait a set period of time for the payout to be made by the payment provider, sometimes it takes 30 days and sometimes a couple of days, it really depends on your contract with them.

So no offence to any sellers but what makes you think that you should get your money instantly if it’s business standard that even some big companies have to wait it out? It’s very normal in this kind of work. Unless you run your own shop and deal with a bank directly without a payment provider in between, you can’t complain for not getting paid instantly because that’s how the world works at this moment.

1 Like

I agree with the fact that the time should be reduced, even though there are many benefits, it’s such a pain to wait 3 days just because of the inhuman nature of the buyers. They buy the code, use it, then never touch the website again it seems. I’ve got money from auto delivery code sales right now stuck because of these robotic buyers.

1 Like