How to rekt scammers - Community Guide #1

Hello Flippers!

We are happy to share the first of many visual guides that are intended to help new and old users with many subjects.

The first one is the funny and very educative one “How to rekt scammers”

Please, let us know what do you think about this one
Any feedback is welcome!

25 Likes

For beginners, this is good guide

5 Likes

Please continue XD, this is awesome !!!

5 Likes

Hello!!

Missing to put the information that the scammers comment on the listing that the item was sold and many sellers actually send the item, I have witnessed several times and avoided much robberies like that! but I also saw items that were worth a lot being delivered, just because the scammer commented that it was sold.

4 Likes

Hello @Turbo_Skins, this is one guide of many other that we will create. So this subject you mentioned will be covered in another one.

Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

Very good! lul

1 Like

Hey why is my money not showing up on pay pal I transferred my funds from gameflip to pay pal an don’t see anything pending

Hello, can you send me your invite code via PM so i can check it further?

Also, if you need any other help, create a new topic. This one is for the community guide.

Thanks!

1 Like

AS3B7N this is the number for my invite code

LOOK GUYS , NOT BUY OR SELL THISPERSON IS LIE AND SCAMMER

I really enjoyed this. :+1:

1 Like

Nice made! :joy:

1 Like

How do I rek a scammer that sold me a legitimate code for a Xbox game that worked for over two weeks, then mysteriously stopped working soon after?

Come to find out, this seller was able to refund the game. It made the code I purchased no longer valid. I can prove this. Because I contacted Microsoft support and gave them that same code. They explained to me the original owner had the code refunded. Now, I need some rekking advice, please.

1 Like

Hello!

Please open a ticket to the support team here:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Send all the information you have about the code stopped working so we can help you further.

Thanks

1 Like

Interesting and funny haha.

1 Like

So why is he with 100% good feedback?

1 Like

What about buyers who trying to scam and gameflip is doing nothing about them?

3 Likes

But what can i do when a new user bought code and then says me its not worked already used!

Well, this guide seems amazing… I would like to know more about it…!!!

1 Like