scammer again please help

someone bought 165 black market blueprints from me and I gave them the items. They ended up putting it under review for no reason and isnt responding to me.

there are 4 youtube links of proof i sent the items.
the order id is f62052a5-0541-43b8-9727-79eb7a9aa104

@DarkKnight @MajorTom please help
If you need anymore information please contact me

1 Like

@Fire_Gaming just make sure to link these videos on the transaction itself, the disputes team will make their decision based on those videos. Also has the buyer escalated the dispute? If not you’ll just have to wait 5 days to receive payment

2 Likes

He has escalated the dispute

Hello Fire_Gaming,

As Dylan_Hoofer stated, just be sure to put all your evidence on the transaction chat, so that the support team can further investigate the issue and wait for their decision.

1 Like

The support team said I only sent 120 when I sent 165. I know I didn’t make a mistake cause I told the buyer. “Let me means sure I have the full 165” and I checked and I had 171. The buyer won’t respond and the support team told me to give him the other 45 that I already gave. The buyer won’t tell me the reason he held it under review and he won’t respond to anything I say. At this point I just want my items back.

On top of what I said the buyer won’t tell me why he put it under review.

hello i just sold a fortnite starter pack code [auto delivery] for xbox one, the picture shows its for xbox and it also says in the description that you need an xbox to redeem it. the guy that bought it has opened a dispute and said he didnt know it was for xbox what do i do ?

It’s his fault as long as it said it was a Xbox code you will win the dispute

Still no response from support

Hello @Fire_Gaming

I can see that your issue is currently assigned by the Support Team and they will respond to you as soon as possible.

Hope you have an awesome day!

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

@DarkKnight hello i just sold a fortnite starter pack code [auto delivery] for xbox one, the picture shows its for xbox and it also says in the description that you need an xbox to redeem it. the guy that bought it has opened a dispute and said he didnt know it was for xbox what do i do ?

Hello @iMRxzorZz,

If everything is specified correctly on the listing, you will not have a problem.

Just to make sure, send every proof you have so the Support Team could check and resolve the dispute faster.

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

Ok thank you but what proof do i send ?

Hi,

Proof - Screenshots of your listing and listing link that can prove what you wrote^^^^^
Support - https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Put the proof in the dispute.

2 Likes

Hi I was cheated by a seller and want to post my experience. Do you know where is the button to post?

2 Likes

Hi @LastShelter

^^^

It should appear after you got the badge.

1 Like

@sparkling_juice You just answered one of my biggest questions! Thank you

2 Likes

someone please help me how to make thread, im newbie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.